- This event has passed.
We apply the Iyengar Yoga Teaching method which lays out systematic instruction in the fundamentals of body alignment in a variety of yoga poses. Our primary focus is on breathing, body movement sequence, and the synchronization of both. This enables you to develop mobility, strength and helps the yogi gain awareness of the body. Dr. Srinatha will take you through his personal yoga journey that can give a holistic perspective on yoga and wellbeing. The following outline can help you understand the 200 Hour Ashtanga
Yoga – Teacher Training:
- Well structured syllabus and curriculum for the 200-hour engagement that is professional and intensive
- 170 hours that include Ashtanga Yoga Asanas, The Yogic Philosophy, Yoga Anatomy.
- Teaching focused on yoga techniques and expertized skills required for a teacher involving 3 hours of hands-on teaching practices
Ashtanga Yoga is a more intense practice of yoga that is energetic and involves synchronized breath movements. It combines both the physical sequence of movements and breath aspects to create a powerful way to create a balance of the mind and body. We have a well-established system for a great instruction led course that ensures you attain clarity and progress in the right direction.
By the end of the course you get:
- A worldwide recognized Yoga Teacher Certification.
- 200 Hours of expertise in Ashtanga Yoga and yoga principles.
- Support and guidance to start your own Yoga school or Yoga studio.
- Post-course support and mentoring
Location#14, Contour Rd, Gokulam 3rd Stage, Gokulam,
Mysuru,, karnataka 570002 India