We can make you an Internationally certified Yoga Guru. We apply the Iyengar Yoga Teaching method which lays out systematic instruction in the fundamentals of body alignment in a variety of Yoga poses. Our primary focus is on stretching,
breathing and relaxing. This enables you to develop mobility, strength and helps the yogi gain awareness of the body. Dr. Srinatha will take you through his personal Yoga journey that can give a holistic perspective on yoga and wellbeing. The following outline can help you understand the 200 Hour Hatha Yoga
- Well structured syllabus and curriculum for the 200-hour engagement that is
professional and intensive
- 170 hours that include Hatha Yoga Asanas, The Yogic Philosophy, Yoga Anatomy.
- Teaching focused on Yoga techniques and expertized skills required for a teacher
involving 3 hours of hands-on teaching practices
For the seeker :
Are you a yoga teacher who wants to advance and progress your understanding of yoga, to teach more to your students? Do you seek to establish a stronger connection with yourself and teach your students how to head in that direction? We hear the seeker in you. We are all disciples of yoga and the school of thought it beholds. We seek a deeper understanding, a connection with our inner self and we seek a direction to give this wisdom back to people.
Why Hatha Yoga?
Hatha Yoga is one of the most prominent and widely accepted branches of yoga. At Yoga with Srinatha, we offer a platter full of yogic philosophy and authentic knowledge. Approach and direction are the key factors a seeker takes back from the guru. We have a well-established system for knowledge transfer between the guru and the seeker. We ensure you attain clarity and progress in the right direction.
By the end of the course you get:
1. A worldwide recognized Yoga Teacher Certification.
2. 200 Hours of expertise in Hatha Yoga and yoga principles.
3. Support and guidance to start your own Yoga school or Yoga studio.
4. Post-course support and mentoring
0.00 average based on 0 ratings
- Duration : 3 week
- Max Students : 15
- Enrolled : 0
- Re-take Course : 0
- Assessments : Self